Tuesday 3 February 2009

DJ OTIO - THE 80s MEGAMIX!



Artist: DJ OTIO
Title: The 80s
CD Type: Mix Album
Total Tracks: 77
Bitrate: wma ---> 192 kbps
Covers: Yes

CD Tracklist:
    01. intro favorite of 80`s
    02. suzana&life is life
    03. Falco - Amadeus
    04. OFRA HAZA - Im`n`an alloo
    05. MOTELS - Footsteps
    06. Stevie Wonder - Part time lover
    07. Claudio cecchetto - Ska ska
    08. Pointer Sisters - I'm so excited
    09. KIRKA - Cry in my arms
    10. D.Edwards - Don't look any further
    11. MARVIN G-Sexual healing
    12. HIGH GLOSS - You`ll never know
    13. Barry White - Let the music play
    14. Tina Charles - I love to love
    15. LUBA - Let it go
    16. MARIANNA - Talk about love
    17. big in japan &lost in the night LEFT-RIGHT
    18. IMAGINATION - Just An Illusion
    19. SANDRA - Maria madalenna
    20. Savage - Don't Cry Tonight
    21. GAZEBO - I Like Shopin
    22. William Pitt - City Lights
    23. FRANCE GALL - Ella elle l'a
    24. Falco - Jeanny
    25. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
    26. Radiorama - Yeti
    27. SAM.FOX - Touch me
    28. Bee Gees - Staying Alive
    29. T.Dayne - can`t get enough
    30. KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way
    31. DIANA ROSS - Upside Down
    32. Murray Head - One Night In Bangong
    33. Laura Branigan - Self Control
    34. Dream all the full moon - sandrina
    35. G.J Lunghi - Acapulco nights
    36. Michael Cretu - Samurai
    37. SANDRA - Hi hi hi
    38. Modern Talking - Brother louie
    39. Modern Talking - Atlantis Is Calling
    40. SABRINA - Boys
    41. Modern Talking - Cheri cheri lady
    42. C.C. Catch - Cause you are young
    43. KIM WILDE - Keep me hangin on
    44. Modern Talking - Geronimo's cadillac
    45. C.C.Catch - I Can Loose My Hart Tonight
    46. Bad Boys Blue - You're A Woman
    47. Modern Talking - You`r my heart
    48. C.C. Catch - Heart break hotel
    49. don`t be so shy
    50. MADONNA - In to the groove
    51. Eighth Wonder - Cross my heart
    52. Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
    53. Kool & The Gang - Fresh
    54. MADONNA - Papa don`t preach
    55. MADONNA - Holiday
    56. Rick Astley - 2gether 4ever
    57. Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
    58. sunshine
    59. NICK KAMEN - Each time u
    60. SANDRA - Around my heart
    61. Lorraine McKane - Let the night take the blame.wma
    62. MICHAEL JACKSON - Billie jean
    63. Donna Summer - Hot stuff
    64. sara perke ti amo
    65. Donna Summer - Bad Girls
    66. 6Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
    67. Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing
    68. Barry Manilow - Copacabana
    69. John Paul Young - Love is in the air
    70. love boat
    71. peter brown - love is just the game
    72. eyrybody move your body
    73. BONEY M - Rivers of babylon
    74. where is my man vs it`s a raining man
    75. Lime - Unexpected Lovers
    76. J Ruffin & J Moore - I am gonna love you forever
    77. Miami Sound Machine - Long Summer Nights
CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/116428015/otio80s.rar



UnZip/UnRar Password: www.greek-music-forum.com

No comments: